Monday, September 15

New Additions to ITM

With the playoffs around the corner and due to the increased popularity (and therefore demands) of Inside the Monster, I've brought in two new contributors to the site. If you've been checking out the blog at all you've probably already seen a lot of Joe and Tim's thoughts and comments...but now you'll get to hear a lot more from them.

I'll let them introduce themselves in greater detail, but rest assured that they are just as wrapped up in the Boston Red Sox and baseball as I am. It is my hope that they will give a fresh and differentiated look to the site and its analysis.

We'll be splitting the heavy posting responsibilities over the next month or two.....feel free to give them hell, I sure will.

Go Sox.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation