Thursday, October 14

We Shall Now Call Ortiz "Big Pun"



How have I never seen this video? (apologies for not having it directly on ITM, WEEI's videos don't load correctly.....chop shop). The sad reality is, I had nearly forgotten that "Big Pun" won the derby. That's the kind of season it was, the bright spots are even faded memories.

ITM note: You might be able to attribute part of those faded memories to too many kettle one and sodas this summer.....too many weddings.

Anyways, it's just another case of Pedey being Pedey.....handing out nicknames that stick. I make up stupid nicknames all the time...maybe 10% of them stick. Not Pedey, guy nick name rainmaker.

Safe to say I'll be referring to Ortiz as either "big sexy" or "big pun" from here on out.

PS: Is it possible that the stadium didn't sell out for the tater derby? Don't people know how much fun it is to get drunk and scream ridiculousness? I'm shaking my head as I type this.


PPS: Someone is dropping the ball since Big Pun and Pedey don't have a reality TV show yet. That needs to happen ASAP.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation