Thursday, December 9

We're All Excited About Crawford, But This Dude is Downright Scary



Look, I got a text last night at 12:02am from my brother with the Carl Crawford news and couldn't fall asleep until 2:30......but this dude didn't sleep at all.


Clearly he's in his mother's basement, and it's entirely possible that he has a small child chained up in a pit somewhere behind him. Either way, this guy scares the crap outta me.

So thank you, random scary basement living dude, I went from having a chubby about Crawford to being scared for my life.

.....and no, contrary to popular belief this is not T Murph.



PS: We may actually run a legit post with our thoughts on Crawford this afternoon, one of these days, we may get back to normalcy.

2 comments:

Crawford4Prez! said...

I don't think that guy has ever left his mother's basement. But I must say that I share his excitement, he just has an odd way of showing it.

Any chance this guy LOVES Star Wars?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the article. I've seen T-Murph, and I've seen his Luke Skywalker light up shoes. I think this is T-Murph.

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation