Sox/Yanks, game one of 18.....an extra inning instant classic, so many great plays, such an exciting game, and ITM kept a running log throughout...
- Lester looks strong through two, great mix of off-speed stuff (you can see his increasing confidence in the change up, using it late in counts now).
- My buddy Pat is right, Jason Bay does looks like ITM's own Tim Murphy.
- Mike Lowell, saving at least a run with complete disregard for his hip...diving down the line to make a great stab....surprised he could even get up, that's great sign, no inhibitions.
- Joba has looked rattled at times, mainly by Jacoby on the base paths, he still gets out of it. Sox bats look anxious with RISP.
- I'm a little disappointed with the boos for Teixeira, they're loud, but not as loud as I hoped for.....I'm talking, I want old Garden loud.
- All we do is leave the bases loaded!!!, 4 double play balls with RISD, can't be serious.
- JD, can't make a tough play on a Jeter fly ball, runs into the wall, surprisingly he's not hurt. I can hear Tim Murphy screaming "disabled list" from here.
- No timely hitting again, I feel like we've left 19 guys on base.
- Oki....make up your mind on what kind of pitcher you're going to be....you're like a chick who is hot one day with make up, then mediocre the next without it.
- Ortiz continues to look terrible, he's clearly forcing it.
- Given our winning streak, this would be a deflating game to lose.
- ITM Gal says "maybe Jason Bay will hit a home run"....then BOMB!....that's why I'm marrying her. Let the phone calls and screaming like little girls begin. Tie Game!
- Jason Bay, a run-saving catch earlier today, now a game-saving tater...LOCK HIM UP!!!
- Mo has 12 blown saves against the Sox, are we the only team that hits him?
- PEDROIA!!!...saves the go ahead run from scoring in the 10th...followed by a fist pump and scream of "let's $%&ing go!" Looked very similar to the play where he saved Clay's no hitter back in 07'.
- Of course it comes down to Pap vs Tex...do we walk/intentionally stay away from him??....guess not.
- Why are we giving Damon second base? Base hit scores two now....
- HIGH HEAT, down goes Tex!.....see how much Pap poured??
- I just stung the hell out of ITM Gal's hand with a violent high five...
- I hate the Yankees suck chant, wish it was never created.
- Fitting that game one of 18 is a long one...I'm dragging ass.
- The new Bruins ads are fantastic. Great stuff.
- Big double play to end the top half of the inning, Pedey having a big day out in the field
- I've never heard of most of the guys in this Yankees bullpen.
- Would Ortiz bat third in a slow pitch softball league right now??? Frustrating beyond belief.
- YOUUUUUKKKKK! WALK OFF!!! No doubt about it, over everything!!! Game over...
- Thank god, I'm beat. I'll be going to tomorrow's game..which I'm even more excited after tonight's sweet victory.
"Boston you're my home"