Friday, December 11

Friday Evening Ramble

For as much bitching and moaning I did all week about Boston's moves (or lack there of) throughout the Winter Meetings, I woke up this morning with a void in my daily activity. There was no ESPN Boston real time blog to follow, no obsessive and witty banter back and forth with my buddies about the latest rumor. Heck, even the Boof Bonser jokes are already dying out.

My frustrations with this time will likely continue, however, without the Winter Meetings, I have less of a sounding board.


The Winter Meetings are over.....and for many, it really doesn't matter...but for me, I'd much rather hear about trade rumors and Adrian Beltre's home/away splits after his "interesting" 2004 season than the alternative. Tiger is a scum bag who cheated on his supermodel wife with diner waitress in Alabama and 78 other women...I get it.....I just can't wait to get back to baseball.

One must believe the Sox will stay active through the holidays, but they have a long way to go in order to get me on a plane bound for Ft Myers in March.

Also, is it a coincidence that the Winter Meetings end and the temperature suddenly goes down to 7 degrees? Someone doesn't like me up there..... At least it's Friday.

Go Sox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Tiger is not playing golf for a while. Now back to the MLB trade rumors!

If the Sox don't shape up, I won't be getting into my car for a trip to Fenway, forget Ft Myers!

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation