Tuesday, April 6

Please Tell Me This is Fake...



This video has to be doctored right? I'm sure the Boston FBI has dropped everything and are investigating it, but if it's real, someone needs to be held accountable. I'm talking door to door searches for anyone with ties to NY.

Until it's confirmed, I'm going to believe it's fake....mostly because it makes me feel better.

Big Jon Stud Lester on the mound tonight. Go Sox.

(ITM note: Videos and Blogger do not like each other, I'm working on the HTML format so bear with me) - Thanks to Barstoolsports-Boston for the find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has to be fake. Has to be. There is no other answer.

DVicino said...

The Herald is trying to set the record straight with this article...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1245394&srvc=rss

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation